Monday, January 23, 2006

Blogs4Life Conference at the 2006 March for Life

A huge hit!
I was too engrossed in the dicusssion to take pictures.
I did find lots of "extremist" soul-mates however...one that is even a poet! Big thanks to Dan Lacey for his excellent graphics and spot-on clever poem!
I'm a Conservative Extremist. Who Are You?

I'm a Conservative Extremist! Who are you?
Are you--a Conservative Extremist--Too?
Then there's a pair of us?
Don't tell! they'd banish us--you know!

How dreary--to be--Markos Moulitsas!
How public--like a Frog--
To tell one's name--the livelong day--
To an admiring Blog!

It was too bad that Kathryn Jean was sick and unable to join us in person...she was kind enough to talk with us over the phone. The only shortcoming is that we needed about 2 more hours to speak to each other. I didn't even get to say hi to Tim from ProLifeBlogs or Peter from MarchTogether. That was partly my fault though, I was talking with a nice reporter from Wash. Post. Will my carefully measured and considered soundbites make the article? I'll let you know.....